Monday, April 19, 2010

Lose Weight Fast for Summer

Spring is here - already! And summer comes up fast soon after. So, are you one of those people looking to shed some winter fat and lose weight fast? A fast might be the solution you are looking for.

Fasting has been around for thousands of years. Many people do it for spiritual or religious reasons while others want to look and feel better or, of course, to lose weight fast.

In fact fasting is so popular it is becoming one of the more researched practices around. And with stunning results.

Those who fast are found to have lower blood pressure, less bad cholesterol, less food cravings and food issues and a much lower risk for heart disease. And these are people who fast for only one day a month!

However there are many drawbacks of fasting and you have probably heard them all. From hair loss to muscle loss while gaining back more fat than you ever had before, any of these might scare you into thinking this is a myth or only for the crazed.

What if I told you there was a way to fast without the harmful side effects? And, if you could fast to lose weight quickly and safely while keeping all your hair and muscles would you want to try it? I know I did.

There was a time when I knew I could never fast. I would go into hypoglycemic fainting spells if I didn't eat for less than a day, so I never considered fasting for weight loss, health or any other reason.

Then I cleansed. First I did a whole body cleanse. Then I tried a parasite cleanse. Then I did a cleanse to rid my body of what I killed off during a parasite cleanse. Then one day I got brave and tried it for the first time - a real fast.

Guess what? I could do it! I was so proud of myself. After the first day I felt great. By the end of the second day I felt sick. By day three so much garbage came out of my body I thought to myself, "I'm surprised I'm not dead!"

I went on like this until I did a full seven days of my fast. This was the classic fast where you drink the shake with psyllium and bentonite. All your body does is cleanse out old gunk.

I know now the only reason I could fast was because of properly preparing my body. If you do not prepare, you do not get the same results.

During my fast, I lost around seven pounds during that week, which was fast weight loss for me. But that was not the best part.

After I eased out of the fast, my body continued to shed weight at about two pounds per week, without dieting. I continued to lose weight for about the next month. I didn't starve myself nor did I "pig out." I merely ate a balanced diet.

I was able to stay away from junk food like I never have before. I felt so good I didn't want to put that in my body. Not only that, I just didn't have a taste for it.

I remember the first time I ate pizza after that fast. I ate one slice or cheese pizza and was done. I simply wanted no more, and besides, I was full. This was truly a new me (considering in the past I might have eaten four, five or six slices)!

I have kept the weight off and fast here and there to this day. I have worked with hundreds of clients who, just like me, couldn't fast. But I taught them all to do it right.

If you would like to try a fast, be sure to do it right. Here is an excellent ebook about preparing for the Master Cleanse, also known as the lemonade fast. It is called the Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Diet. It was created to help people safely prepare for this cleanse and get the most for your money and efforts... well worth it.

If you prefer to try the traditional 7 Day Cleanse that has been around for over 2,000 years, check out my book, The SpringClean Cleanse, the Manual for Detoxification and Cleansing.

I wrote this one to help people learn how to cleanse and fast safely. When you empower yourself with this kind of knowledge, you can take control of your health, your weight and take back your life.

Once again, thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Phentramin said...

Boost up your energy level and loss your hunger with newly diet Phentramin D ,and really get amazing result(loss 15-20 pound in month)